Obtaining your degree from an accredited institution is important because it ensures that employers and other schools you may want to attend know that your degree is from an institution that meets or exceeds stated criteria of educational quality.
- The International College of the Cayman Islands is recognized as a degree-granting institution by the Cayman Islands Government Education Council.
- The International College of the Cayman Islands is accredited as a Premier College by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) (UK). The current period of accreditation is September 21, 2020 – October 31, 2022.
- The International College of the Cayman Islands received specialized accreditation for its business programs in 2017 through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The current period of accreditation is April 2017 through April 2024.
The International College of the Cayman Islands is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). The University has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC is recognized by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).
IACBE is the leading outcomes-based professional accrediting organization for business programs in student-centered colleges and universities throughout the world. The IACBE exists to promote, develop, and recognize excellence in business education.
The Business Programs at the International College of the Cayman Islands have received specialized accreditation through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
Click here for a list of the business programs accredited by the IACBE.
The contact information for IACBE:
11374 Strang Line Road
Lenexa, Kansas 66215, USA
Tel: +1 913 631 3009
Fax: +1 913 631 9154
- The Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce (CICC)
- The American Library Association (ALA)
- The Library and Information Resources Network, Inc. (LIRN)