The graduate programs at ICCI offer courses leading to a Master of Business Administration degree to qualified students already possessing an undergraduate degree. The. The MBA degree is designed to provides opportunities to develop business management and leadership skills of academically and experientially qualified individuals. The program outcomes are listed below.
The student will be given the opportunity to:
- Compare and contrast effective business management principles in public and private organizational settings.
- Compare and contrast effective business leadership skills in public and private organizational settings.
- Compare and contrast key historical concepts and practices of business management with current concepts and practices of business management.
- Describe professional skills used in business management.
- Describe professional skills used in business leadership.
- Apply abilities and skills to perform analysis of business functions.
- Apply abilities and skills to real world business management tasks.
- Use empirical data for the purpose of developing a thesis-driven paper which demonstrates critical and creative thinking based on relevant evidence and analytical reasoning.
|Class Code||Subject Area||Credits|
|Area I: Master of Business Administration Requirements|
|GR 500||Scope of Business Environments||(5)|
|GR 506||Human Resources Management||(5)|
|GR 507||Management Communications||(5)|
|GR 508||Strategic Management||(5)|
|GR 510||Organizational Behavior and Development||(5)|
|GR 515||Research Methodology||(5)|
|GR 516||Accounting for Executives||(5)|
|GR 517||Managerial Economics||(5)|
|GR 518||Financial Management||(5)|
|GR 519||Marketing Management||(5)|
|GR 534||Business Informatics in a Global Society||(5)|
|Total Business Administration Requirements||(55)|
|Area II: Capstone|
|GR 590A||Graduate Capstone Project I||(2)|
|GR 590B||Graduate Capstone Project II||(3)|
|Total Credits Required for Graduation||(60)|