Welcome to the International College of the Cayman Islands Library
Our goals are to support the curriculum and programs offered by the College and to foster the teaching, research and learning needs of our academic community, by providing the necessary resources and information services.
We provide access to materials that cover a variety of subject areas in the open-stacks, reference and reserved book collections, as well as online databases such as LIRN and EBSCO. We also lend Laptops, IPADs, Kindle Readers, DVD players, CD/Cassette player and portable projectors to Faculty, Students and Staff who are engaged in presentations, scholarly research and class assignments.
Scheduled workshops are conducted throughout the week, and they focus on areas such as:
- APA Citation Style
- How to effectively search our online databases
- Navigating your Populi account
If you would like to attend any of the workshops above, you are encouraged to make an appointment with the Librarian.
Basic Library Rules:
- Smoking is not allowed in the Library.
- Food or drink (water, alcoholic beverages, soda, etc.) are not allowed in the library.
- Be mindful and respectful of other library users. Therefore, there should be no loud talking or loitering in the library.
- All library items must be checked out by the Librarian or any other authorised personnel.
Our opening hours are:
2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Telephone: (345) 947-1100
Address: 595 Hirst Road, Newlands, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands