Full-Time Director of Admissions and Marketing
The primary functions and responsibilities for the Director of Admissions and Marketing is to help ICCI meet its goals for increasing enrollment and branding the university through marketing and media. The Director of Admissions and Marketing is responsible for the recruitment, evaluation of applications, and admissions process from point of inquiry through orientation and enrollment. In addition, they will be responsible for promoting the college through press releases, direct mail, in-person presentations, social media including internet, web page, etc.
As a member of the staff, the Director of Admissions and Marketing will coordinate and participate in special events involving prospective and current students, promote good relationships and schedule presentations with external institutions or groups (schools, libraries, civic associations, businesses, governmental agencies, etc.) which can be helpful in attracting quality students. They will work with members of the administration team and faculty to provide a student-centered, engaging, responsive, learning environment.
The Director of Admissions and Marketing will work closely with the Radio Station Manager as the roles are tightly weaved within managing the branding of the college through the ICCI radio station.
- Master’s Degree preferred in business or education related field
- Five years of professional work experience in a college or university
- Demonstrated ability to engage in recruitment planning and implementation
- A sound understanding and examples of marketing through social media
- Ability to be creative and detail oriented
- Proficient computer skills that include designing ads, brochures, spreadsheets, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that will represent the college in a positive manner
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Hours TBD (ICCI is an evening college and is typically open from 10 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Fridays)
Salary and Benefits: $4200-4500 (KYD) per month commensurate with qualifications and experience. Pension and medical coverage benefits are also offered as prescribed by law.
Please email a cover letter with a description of experience relevant to the position, resume, and two reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Type Director of Admissions and Marketing in the email subject line. The deadline is December 31st, 2021.