*This is a new program. When there is sufficient interest, we will offer the full program.
The graduate programs at ICCI offer courses leading to a Master’s degree in Management Consulting to qualified students already possessing an undergraduate degree, and in this case, sufficient experience in a business environment to become a consultant. The Master of Science in Management Consulting degree offers the student an extensive knowledge of the management consultancy industry and an appreciation of the latest business challenges. The student will gain an understanding of consulting techniques and methodologies and develop a range of transferable skills. The program outcomes are listed below.
The student will demonstrate learning by having the opportunity to complete the following:
- Compare and contrast effective management principles in public and private organizational settings.
- Compare and contrast key historical concepts and practices of management with current concepts and practices of management.
- Describe professional skills used in various kinds of consulting and management issues.
- Apply abilities and skills to perform analysis of organizational management.
- Apply abilities and skills to research and write a business work plan relative to management.
- Apply abilities and skills to real world consulting management tasks.
- Use empirical data for the purpose of developing a thesis-driven paper which demonstrates critical and creative thinking based on relevant evidence and analytical reasoning.
|Class Code||Subject Area||Credits|
|Area I: Management Consulting Requirements|
|GR 503||Multicultural Management||(5)|
|GR 504||Management Consulting: Facts, Theories, and Issues||(5)|
|GR 506||Human Resources Management||(5)|
|GR 510||Organizational Behavior and Development||(5)|
|GR 515||Research Methodology||(5)|
|GR 534||Business Informatics in a Global Society||(5)|
|GR 532||Management Consulting: The Consulting Life Cycle||(5)|
|GR 533||Strategic Planning and Management Locally and Internationally||(5)|
|GR 535||Applied Analytics and Forecasting||(5)|
|GR 536||Application and Analysis of Innovative Business Models||(5)|
|GR 580||Experiential Learning Seminar||(5)|
|Total Management Consulting Requirements||(55)|
|Area II: Capstone|
|GR 590A||Graduate Capstone Project I||(2)|
|GR 590B||Graduate Capstone Project II||(3)|
|Total Credits Required for Graduation||(60)|